Sunday, September 8, 2013

[HIKOREAN Teacher] 은애 Teacher (English, Indonesian)

 Make a friend with 'Korean'

  "Enjoy learning Korean through making friend with 'KOREA' :-)"





#Name : 은애

Hello! I am Eunae Kim from Korea. 
I like to teach Korean and Korean culture to foreigners. 
So I have many teaching experiences. I taught Korean and K-Culture
at Mongolian School and center which is located in Vietnam. 
Also I was an exchange student, so I can speak Indonesian. I like to talk with 
foreigners and really want to be a good friend with you! :-)

#Language : English, Indonesian

#Field : Conversation

#Informal-Tutor 


#Introduction of Lecture

I will teach Korean based on 'conversation'. You can learn Korean more easily 
and more fun. My lecture has sections which is full of different situation in Korea. 
So you can learn important Korean word, expressions and Korean culture
at the same time. 
I don't push you to memorize the grammar, just learn and feel through talking with me. :-) 


#Curriculum

1. Before starting the lecture, let's have 'Korea-icebreaking time'
    You have to say what you feel and what you did today using Korean. 
    It's okay just to talk just a word. I will help you to make a sentence. 

2. I teach Korean through new topic(Situations) every class. 
    You can learn various expressions and Korean culture according to topic. 
    And If you want to learn some specific situation, just tell me. I will focus on your interest. 

3. After class, we summarize what we talk and what we learn today. 
    So you can memorize some important expression, word and grammar! 
    The most important way to learn Korea language is to using what we learn   
    today. So you make a sentence using today's expressions.


#Work Experience

 I have taught Korean since I was 20years old. I taught Korean to Filipino and 
 Mongolian students. I can teach Korean depends on the student's level, from Basic to
 professional. Also I participated in the work camp which was held in Vietnam. 
 I taught Korean and Korean culture to Vietnamese and foreigners who were 
 from different countries. I am confident to teach Korean.

1 comment:

  1. Hallo, can i ask for grammar
    I have TOPIK book but i can't understand cause it use hangul for explain the grammar

    ReplyDelete